Admin Cum Accountant
Job Description & Summary
- Responsible for the completion and timely filing of the company’s return, announcements and audited financial statements by the statutory deadline.
- Record, update and reconcile transactions of firm’s Office and Client’s Accounts in both accounting systems and Excel workbooks.
- Prepare bank reconciliations for both Office and Client’s Accounts
- Handle full set of accounts, accounting entries, and month end closing
- Prepare, submit and payment for EPF, Socso, EIS, Service Tax, etc.
- Assist / Handle payroll related matters such as salary, bonus, allowance
- Ensure all related documents and records are properly filed and well-maintained
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agent, bank and etc.
- To perform any ad-hoc tasks from time to time assigned by the superior and assist in any ad-hoc tasks as assigned as and when required
- Candidates possess relevant qualification in accounting
- At least 1 year of related working experience is required for this position
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office applications such as Ms Word and Excel.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, BM
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- 14 days of annual leave and 3 days of study leave
- Medical insurance
- Parking allowance
- Flexible working hour (Monday to Friday 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm)