Corporate Finance Associate
Job Description & Summary
- Assist corporate finance projects including IPOs, financial advisory on merger and acquisitions, listing rules, reverse takeovers in the U.S. Capital Market
- Handle Corporate Structuring
- Assist in the preparation of pitch books and mandates for potential clients
- Drafting of Information Memorandum, Prospectus as well as Circular to shareholders
- To ensure work is executed expeditiously and within the dateline
- To be proficient with all the relevant guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for ensuring proper due diligence conducted prior to submission to regulatory authorities.
- Maintain and enhance close business rapport with clients and associates to ensure continuous business support.
- Liaise with various parties such as regulators, registrar, attorney, and auditor for processing of submissions for the transactions
- Assists in preparing for submissions to the relevant regulatory authorities
- Conducts industry and company research
- Assists in financial analysis of companies and other valuation-related work
- Develops and prepares client presentation materials and reports
- Interfaces with clients and other stakeholders
- Any other tasks requested by Superior / Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- Required Language(s): English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills and adaptability qualities.
- Attentive to details and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skill, strong analytical, problem-solving, research, and drafting skills.
- Fresh Graduates with a good working attitude and willingness to learn and adapt are also encouraged to apply.
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- 14 days of annual leave and 3 days of study leave
- Medical insurance
- Parking allowance
- Flexible working hour (Monday to Friday 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm)