11 IPOs and eight SPACs went public in the week of September 21, 2020, led by PMV Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PMVP) which skyrocket 108 % in its first trading day and close its first week at 108% above its IPO price.
Amesite Operating (NASDAQ: AMST), an online learning platform provider, raised $15 million at a $109 million market cap and finished up 4%. The Detroit, Michigan-based company was founded in 2017 and booked $31 million in revenue for the 12 months ended March 31, 2020.
Greenwich LifeSciences (NASDAQ: GLSI), a Phase 3 biotech developing immunotherapies for breast cancer, slumped 13% on its first day of trading on September 25, 2020 and closed at $5, giving the company a market cap of approximately $43 million. The Stafford, Texas-based company was founded in 2006 is planning to commence a Phase 3 trial in 2020.
VIA optronics (NYSE: VIAO), an enhanced display solutions provider in Germany, slumped 32% on its first day of trading on September 25, 2020 and closed at $10.18, giving the company a market cap of approximately $152 million. The Nuremberg, Germany-based company was founded in 2005 and booked $156 million in revenue for the 12 months ended June 30, 2020.
The eight SPACs went public this past week are:
1. FinTech Acquisition IV (fintech business SPAC)
2. Falcon Capital Acq. (media business SPAC)
3. ArcLight Clean Transition (renewable energy business SPAC)
4. Vector Acquisition (tech industry SPAC)
5. Peridot Acquisition (positive environmental impact business SPAC)
6. Aspirational Consumer (lifestyle business SPAC)
7. VPC Impact Acquisition (fintech business SPAC)
8. PMV Consumer Acq. (consumer industry SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $2 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].