Seven IPOs and 10 SPACs went public in the week of October 5, 2020, led by Kronos Bio (NASDAQ: KRON) which skyrocket 42% in its first trading day and close its first week at 42% above its IPO price.
Chinese childhood edutainment company iHuman (NYSE: IH) raised $84 million at a $649 million market cap and finished 33% above its IPO price. The Beijing, China-based company was founded in 2016 and booked $46 million in revenue for the 12 months ended June 30, 2020.
Live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE:FUBO) raised $183 million at a $1.4 billion market cap and finished up 1%. The New York, New York-based company was founded in 2009 and booked $169 million in revenue for the 12 months ended March 31, 2020.
Commercial-stage regenerative medicine company Aziyo’s (NASDAQ: AZYO) stock price slumped 15% on its first day of trading on October 8, 2020 and close its first week at 20% below its IPO price, giving the company a market cap of approximately $177 million. The Silver Spring, Maryland-based company was founded in 2015 and booked $42 million in revenue for the 12 months ended June 30, 2020.
The 10 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Social Hedosophia IV (tech business SPAC)
2. Social Capital V (tech business SPAC)
3. Social Capital VI (tech business SPAC)
4. TPG Pace Tech (tech industry SPAC)
5. TPG Pace Beneficial Fin. (business with a strong ESG profile SPAC)
6. Empower (US consumer-facing businesses SPAC)
7. FirstMark Horizon (US-based tech business SPAC)
8. Landcadia Holdings III (entertainment business SPAC)
9. NextGen Acquisition (industrial and healthcare sectors SPAC)
10. Montes Archimedes Acq. (healthcare industry SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $4.8 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].