Six IPOs and 15 SPACs went public in the week of November 16, 2020, led by Olema Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OLMA) raised $209 million at a $769 million market cap and finished 157% above its IPO price.
Cosmetics and skincare producer, Yatsen Holding Limited (NYSE: YSG) raised $617 million at a $7 billion market cap and finished 91% above its IPO price. The Guangzhou, China-based company was founded in 2016 and booked $658 million in sales for the 12 months ended September 30, 2020.
Software-based security solutions provider, Telos Corporation (NASDAQ: TLS) raised $254 million at a $1 billion market cap and finished 12% above its IPO price. The Ashburn, Virginia-based company was founded in 1971 and booked $180 million in revenue for the 12 months ended June 30, 2020.
The 15 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Dragoneer Growth Opp. II (no selected target industry)
2. Reinvent Tech Partners Z (tech sector SPAC)
3. Population Health Inv. (therapeutics business SPAC)
4. LifeSci Acquisition II (healthcare industry SPAC)
5. Kingswood Acquisition (financial services industry SPAC)
6. Zanite Acquisition (no selected target industry)
7. Pine Island Acquisition (defense industry SPAC)
8. Investindustrial Acq. (consumer, healthcare, industrial, and tech sectors SPAC)
9. Cascade Acquisition (financial services industry SPAC)
10. Jiya Acquisition (biopharmaceutical sector SPAC)
11. L&F Acquisition (governance, risk, compliance and legal tech SPAC)
12. Consonance-HFW Acq. (life science industry SPAC)
13. OTR Acquisition (no selected target industry)
14. Omnichannel Acquisition (omnichannel consumer and retail businesses SPAC)
15. Aequi Acquisition (data-centric, growth-oriented companies with established business models SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $2.5 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].