10 IPOs and 20 SPACs went public in the week of December 7, 2020, led by AbCellera (NASDAQ: ABCL) raised $483 million at a $6.3 billion market cap and finished 195% above its IPO price.
Controlled environment agriculture (CEA) equipment manufacturer, Hydrofarm Holdings Group Inc (NASDAQ: HYDM) raised $173 million at a $711 million market cap and finished 142% above its IPO price. The Petaluma, California- based company was founded in 1977 and booked $309 million in sales for the 12 months ended September 30, 2020.
Vacation rental online marketplace company, Airbnb Inc (NASDAQ: ABNB) raised $3.4 billion at a $46 billion market cap and finished 105% above its IPO price. The Princeton, New Jersey-based company was founded in 2007 and booked $233 million in revenue for the 12 months ended September 30, 2020.
Biosimulation software company, Certara Inc (NASDAQ: CERT) raised $668 million at a $3.5 billion market cap and finished 66% above its IPO price. The Princeton, New Jersey-based company was founded in 2007 and booked $233 million in revenue for the 12 months ended September 30, 2020.
The 20 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. HumanCo Acquisition (US health and wellness industry SPAC)
2. Nebula Caravel Acq. (tech sector SPAC)
3. DD3 Acquisition II (no selected target industry)
4. Gores Holdings VI (no selected target industry)
5. RMG Acquisition II (no selected target industry)
6. Thayer Ventures Acq. (travel and transportation industries SPAC)
7. Periphas Cap. Partnering (PCPC.U)
8. CBRE Acquisition Holdings (growth companies SPAC)
9. Senior Connect Acq. I (senior market SPAC)
10. Frazier Lifesciences Acq. (biotech industry SPAC)
11. Revolution Accel. Acq. (technology, government policy, and regulation SPAC)
12. Altitude Acquisition (travel industry SPAC)
13. Motive Capital (fintech sector SPAC)
14. Roth CH Acquisition II (ROCCU)
15. Carney Tech Acq. II (technology industry SPAC)
16. Globis Acquisition (economic globalization SPAC)
17. Concord Acquisition (financial services and FinTech SPAC)
18. Mudrick Capital Acq. II (post-bankruptcy business SPAC)
19. Delwinds Insurance Acq. (insurance industry SPAC)
20. EdtechX Holdings Acq. II (education technology business SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $4.8 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].