Eight IPOs and 24 SPACs went public in the week of January 25, 2021 led by Qualtrics International Inc (NASDAQ: XM) raised $1,551 million at a $15.6 billion market cap and finished 47% above its IPO price.
An asset-light container liner shipping company, ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd (NYSE: ZIM) raised $218 million at a $1,787 million market cap and finishing the week down 20%. The Haifa, Israel-based company was founded in 1945 and booked $3.5 billion in sales for the 12 months ended September 30, 2020. The 14 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Bridgetown 2 Holdings (new economy sectors in Southeast Asia SPAC)
2. Climate Real Impact II (climate change-fighting sectors SPAC)
3. DiamondHead Holdings (businesses with growth potential SPAC)
4. CF Acquisition V (no selected target industry)
5. Hudson Executive Inv. II (high-growth industries)
6. Northern Star II (no selected target industry)
7. Fortistar Sustainable (sustainability SPAC)
8. Science Strategic Acq. (consumer tech SPAC)
9. Z-Work Acquisition (work technology businesses SPAC)
10. Ignyte Acquisition (the life sciences, biotechnology, and healthcare sectors SPAC)
11. Constellation Acq. I (disruptive innovation SPAC)
12. Biotech Acquisition (biotech industry SPAC)
13. D and Z Media Acq. (media and edtech businesses SPAC)
14. Clarim Acquisition (consumer-facing e-commerce SPAC)
15. CA Healthcare Acquisition (healthcare industry SPAC)
16. Brookline Capital Acq. (life science business SPAC)
17. LMF Acquisition (financial services sector SPAC)
18. TLG Acquisition One (no selected target industry)
19. HealthCor Catalio Acq. (healthcare SPAC)
20. ITHAX Acquisition (leisure industry SPAC)
21. Growth Capital Acq. (emerging growth company SPAC)
22. BlueRiver Acquisition (TMT and entertainment industries SPAC)
23. Mason Industrial Tech (advanced industrials SPAC)
24. EQ Health Acquisition (healthcare services SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $5.4 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].