17 IPOs and 26 SPACs went public in the week of February 8, 2021 led by Viant Technologies (NASDAQ: DSP), advertising software provider, raised $250 million at a $1,639 million market cap and finished 162% above its IPO price.
Dating platform provider, Bumble Inc (NASDAQ: BMBL) raised $2,150 million at a $8,568 million market cap and finished 75% above its IPO price. The Austin, Texas-based company was founded in 2006 and booked $543 million in revenue for the 12 months ended September 30, 2020.
Novel antibody-based cancer immunotherapies developer, Adagene Inc (NASDAQ: ADAG) raised $140 million at a $900 million market cap and finished 46% above its IPO price. The Austin, Texas-based company was founded in 2006 and booked $543 million in revenue for the 12 months ended September 30, 2020.
Online marketing services provider, Baosheng Media Group Holdings (NASDAQ: BAOS) raised $30 million at a $132 million market cap and finished 42% above its IPO price. The Beijing, China-based company was founded in 2014 and booked $18 million in revenue for the 12 months ended December 31, 2019.
The 26 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Power & Digital Inf. Acq. (US electrical power grid transition SPAC)
2. Churchill Capital Corp VI (no selected target industry)
3. ION Acquisition 2 (Israeli tech business SPAC)
4. ECP Env. Growth Opp. (businesses combatting climate change SPAC)
5. TS Innovation II (real estate and property technology businesses SPAC)
6. Spartan Acquisition III (the energy transition space SPAC)
7. Social Leverage Acq. I (tech and fintech sectors SPAC)
8. Churchill Capital VII (no selected target industry)
9. Apollo Strategic II (growth businesses SPAC)
10. Goal Acquisitions (sports and media sectors SPAC)
11. Catcha Investment ("new economy" sectors in Asia Pacific SPAC)
12. Pivotal Investment III (high-growth business SPAC)
13. ScION Tech Growth II (technology SPAC)
14. Broadscale Acquisition (decarbonization businesses SPAC)
15. Venus Acquisition (businesses that have a connection to the Asian market SPAC)
16. Tuatara Capital Acq. (the cannabis industry SPAC)
17. Lazard Growth Acq. I (growth-oriented subsectors SPAC) 18. Rosecliff Acquisition I (technology SPAC)
19. GigCapital4 (no selected target industry)
20. Progress Acquisition (media, entertainment, and technology SPAC)
21. Foresight Acquisition (consumer tech and healthcare industries SPAC)
22. Priveterra Acquisition (medical technology sector SPAC)
23. Adara Acquisition (consumer products industry and related sectors SPAC)
24. Evo Acquisition (the tech and financial sectors SPAC)
25. Crown PropTech Acq. (real estate technology SPAC)
26. Bite Acquisition (restaurant sector in North America SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $8.1 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].