13 IPOs and seven SPACs went public in the week of July 12, 2021 led by Sight Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: SGHT) medical and surgical devices provider for underserved eye diseases, raised $240 million at a $1,193 million market cap and finished 36% above its IPO price.
Automated microbial testing device and platform provider, Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (NASDAQ: RPID) raised $158 million at a $899 million market cap and finished 21% above its IPO price.
Digital platform provider for lenders to offer mortgages and consumer loans, Blend Labs Inc (NYSE: BLND) raised $360 million at a $4,756 million market cap and finished 16% above its IPO price.
Traditional Chinese medicine developer for ADHD and autism, Regencell Bioscience Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: RGC) raised $22 million at a $120 million market cap and finished 11% above its IPO price.
Phase 2 biotech therapies developer for RAS/MAPK pathway-driven cancers, Erasca Inc (NASDAQ: ERAS) raised $300 million at a $2,068 million market cap and finished 9% above its IPO price.
The seven SPACs went public this past week are:
1. CleanTech Acquisition (CleanTech and ClimateTech sectors SPAC)
2. ARYA Sciences Acq. V (no selected target industry)
3. Black Spade Acquisition (Entertainment industry in China SPAC)
4. JATT Acquisition (Life sciences technology SPAC)
5. TradeUP Acquisition (technology businesses operating in various sectors SPAC)
6. StoneBridge Acquisition ("new economy sectors" in Asia Pacific SPAC)
7. Bilander Acquisition (tech sector SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $940 million.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]