Four IPOs and seven SPACs went public in the week of August 2, 2021 led by European Wax Center Inc (NASDAQ: EWCZ), hair removal services provider, raised $180 million at a $1,100 million market cap and finished 26% above its IPO price.
Leading outdoor grilling brand, Weber Inc (NYSE: WEBR) raised $250 million at a $4,147 million market cap and finished 18% above its IPO price.
New York bank with 14 full-service branches across the Lower Hudson Valley, Orange County Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: OBT) raised $34 million at a $188 million market cap and finished 2% above its IPO price.
Phase 2/3 biotech antibody therapies developer to treat and prevent COVID-19, Adagio Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ADGI) raised $309 million at a $1,993 million market cap and finished 0% above its IPO price.
The seven SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Gladstone Acquisition (farming and agricultural sectors SPAC)
2. Riverview Acquisition (consumer, energy, and financial services enterprises SPAC)
3. Nova Vision Acquisition (businesses in Asia SPAC)
4. Roth CH Acquisition IV (no selected target industry)
5. Blue Whale Acquisition (media, entertainment, and tech SPAC)
6. AMCI Acquisition II (decarbonization and sustainability solutions SPAC)
7. Healthwell Acquisition I (technology-enabled healthcare businesses SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $1.1 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]