11 IPOs and seven SPACs went public in the week of September 13, 2021 led by DICE Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: DICE), phase 1-ready biotech developing oral small molecule therapies for immunologic diseases, raised $204 million at a $618 million market cap and finished 118% above its IPO price.
Security identity management software provider, ForgeRock Inc (NYSE: FORG) raised $275 million at a $2,317 million market cap and finished 89% above its IPO price.
Healthcare intelligence platform provider, Definitive Healthcare Corp (NASDAQ: DH) raised $420 million at a $4,000 million market cap and finished 81% above its IPO price.
Digital consulting and software development services provider, Thoughtworks Holding Inc (NASDAQ: TWKS) raised $774 million at a $7,011 million market cap and finished 64% above its IPO price.
Surgical robotic system maker for minimally invasive urologic surgery, PROCEPT BioRobotics Corp (NASDAQ: PRCT) raised $164 million at a $1,195 million market cap and finished 60% above its IPO price.
The seven SPACs went public this past week are:
1. SOAR Technology Acq. (Tech-enabled businesses SPAC)
2. WinVest Acquisition (Financial services industry SPAC)
3. CIIG Capital Partners II (TMT SPAC)
4. Aesther Healthcare Acq. (Pharma and medical device sectors SPAC)
5. Pacifico Acquisition (New energy, biotech, and education sectors in Asia SPAC)
6. Sierra Lake Acquisition (no selected target industry)
7. Endurance Acquisition (Space and technology SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $1.2 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]