Four IPOs and nine SPACs went public in the week of September 27, 2021 led by Exscientia Inc (NASDAQ: EXAI), develops and licenses therapies designed with its AI drug discovery platform, raised $305 million at a $2,739 million market cap and finished 23% above its IPO price.
Daytime casual-dining restaurants in the US, First Watch Restaurant Group Inc (NASDAQ: FWRG) raised $170 million at a $1,075 million market cap and finished 23% above its IPO price.
Seller of air care products containing a patented repair ingredient, Olaplex Holdings (NASDAQ: OLPX) raised $1,548 million at a $14,546 million market cap and finished 9% above its IPO price.
Provider of customer experience and support services to tech companies, TDCX Inc (NYSE: TDCX) raised $348 million at a $2,571 million market cap and finished 6% above its IPO price.
The nine SPACs went public this past week are:
1. MELI Kaszek Pioneer Corp (tech in Latin America SPAC)
2. dMY Technology Group VI (mobile apps SPAC)
3. Monterey Bio Acquisition (biotech sector SPAC)
4. Artemis Strategic Corp (gaming, hospitality, and entertainment industries SPAC)
5. Parabellum Acquisition (internet of things transformation SPAC)
6. Hennessy Capital VI (US industrial technology SPAC)
7. Marblegate Acquisition (post-restructuring businesses SPAC)
8. Home Plate Acquisition (high growth fintech and Embedded Finance businesses SPAC)
9. Berenson Acquisition I (software or tech-enabled services SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $1.9 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]