Seven IPOs and 10 SPACs went public in the week of October 11, 2021 led by GitLab Inc (NASDAQ: GTLB) software development and collaboration tools provider for programmers, raised $801 million at a $12,657 million market cap and finished 49% above its IPO price.
Orthopedic implants and medical devices maker for the foot and ankle, Paragon 28 Inc (NYSE: FNA) raised $125 million at a $1,260 million market cap and finished 17% above its IPO price.
Billing and payments software platform provider to mid-market businesses, AvidXchange Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: AVDX) raised $660 million at a $5,052 million market cap and finished 7% below its IPO price.
Data science and AI-enabled healthcare information solutions provider, Healthcare Triangle Inc (NASDAQ: HCTI) raised $13 million at a $146 million market cap and finished 13% below its IPO price.
Africa's largest independent telecom towers operator, IHS Holding Ltd (NYSE: IHS) raised $378 million at a $7,056 million market cap and finished 21% below its IPO price.
The 10 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Sanaby Health Acq. I (healthcare sector SPAC)
2. Black Mountain Acq. (no selected target industry)
3. Achari Ventures I (cannabis industry SPAC)
4. Rose Hill Acquisition (fast-growing and profitable sectors in Latin America SPAC)
5. Founder SPAC (cloud and other digital transformation sectors SPAC)
6. Fat Projects Acquisition (tech-enabled businesses in Southeast Asia SPAC)
7. Tristar Acquisition I (telecom and tech business SPAC)
8. Gesher I Acquisition (Israeli businesses with international operations SPAC)
9. PepperLime Health Acquisition (Businesses combining tech and consumer health and wellness SPAC)
10. Compass Digital Acq. (Tech sector SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $1.6 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]