14 IPOs and 13 SPACs went public in the week of October 25, 2021 led by Arteris Inc (NASDAQ: AIP) interconnect IP for semiconductor SoCs developer, raised $70 million at a $518 million market cap and finished 60% above its IPO price.
Minimally-invasive body contouring procedures provider in the US, AirSculpt Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: AIRS) raised $77 million at a $612 million market cap and finished 44% above its IPO price.
Health plan platform provider for self-insured employers, Marpai Inc (NASDAQ: MRAI) raised $25 million at a $76 million market cap and finished 40% above its IPO price.
Energy storage products and services provider formed by Siemens and AES, Fluence Energy Inc (NASDAQ: FLNC) raised $868 million at a $4,667 million market cap and finished 27% above its IPO price.
Preclinical biotech developing therapies for rare neuromuscular diseases, Entrada Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: TRDA) raised $182 million at a $637 million market cap and finished 20% above its IPO price.
Branded smokeless fire pits and other outdoor gear's seller, Solo Brands (NYES: DTC) raised $219 million at a $1,623 million market cap and finished 8% above its IPO price.
Phase 2 biotech developing virus-like drug conjugates for ocular and urologic solid tumors, Aura Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: AURA) raised $76 million at a $428 million market cap and finished 6% above its IPO price.
The 13 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. LAVA Medtech Acquisition (medtech sector SPAC)
2. Pyrophyte Acquisition (energy transition ecosystem SPAC)
3. ARC Bioholdings I (biopharmas SPAC)
4. Innovative Intl. Acq. (no selected target industry)
5. Perception Capital II (industrial technology SPAC)
6. Deep Medicine Acquisition (healthcare industry SPAC)
7. AltEnergy Acquisition (alternative energy sector SPAC)
8. Anthemis Digital Acq. I (financial technology SPAC)
9. Cactus Acquisition 1 (tech-based healthcare businesses in or connected to Israel SPAC)
10. SCM Acquisition (steel, metals, and metal processing sector SPAC)
11. SDCL EDGE Acquisition (energy efficiency plays SPAC)
12. OPY Acquisition I (healthcare SPAC)
13. PER Acquisition ("Electric Grid 2.0" SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $2.1 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]