5 IPOs and 13 SPACs went public in the week of November 8, 2021 led by Society Pass Incorporated (NASDAQ: SOPA), acquires and operates e-commerce platforms in South Asia, raised $26 million at a $188 million market cap and finished 384% above its IPO price.
Cloud-based expense management software platform provider for SMBs, Expensify Inc (NASDAQ: EXFY) raised $263 million at a $2,654 million market cap and finished 76% above its IPO price.
Manufactures premium electric SUVs, vans, and pickup trucks, Rivian Automotive Inc (NASDAQ: RIVN) raised $11,934 million at a $76,299 million market cap and finished 67% above its IPO price.
Brazilian provider of outsourced IT development services, CI&T Inc (NYSE: CINT) raised $196 million at a $1,983 million market cap and finished 33% above its IPO price.
German maker of laser technologies for aerospace communications networks, Mynaric AG (NASDAQ: MYNA) raised $66 million at a $336 million market cap and finished 17% above its IPO price.
Phase 2 biotech developing vaccine therapies for chronic diseases using synthetic peptides, Vaxxinity Inc (NASDAQ: VAXX) raised $78 million at a $1,796 million market cap and finished 4% above its IPO price.
The 13 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Blockchain Coinvest Acquisition I (blockchain-enabled businesses in any sector SPAC)
2. Ascendant Dig. Acquisition III (digital media and entertainment SPAC)
3. Arena Fortify Acquisition (post-restructured or restructuring businesses SPAC)
4. Green Visor FinTech I (fintech sector SPAC)
5. Apeiron Cap. Investment (financial technology, media, gaming, and financial services SPAC)
6. Chain Bridge I (technology that could translate to the national security arena SPAC)
7. VMG Consumer Acquisition (consumer and retail businesses SPAC)
8. DP Cap Acquisition I (tech-enabled consumer and tech sectors SPAC)
9. OmniLit Acquisition (advanced manufacturing SPAC)
10. LAMF Global Ventures I (media, entertainment, and sports SPAC)
11. Integrated R&R Acquisition (no selected target industry)
12. RCF Acquisition (critical minerals value chain SPAC)
13. Hunt Acquisition I (no selected target industry)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $2.5 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]