Two IPOs and nine SPACs went public in the week of January 10, 2022 led by TPG Inc (NASDAQ: TPG), a global alternative asset manager, raised $1,000 million at a $9,329 million market cap and finished 11% above its IPO price.
Provider of tailored security solutions through consulting and related services, Cerberus Cyber Sentinel Corp (NASDAQ: CISO) raised $10 million at a $631 million market cap and finished 8% above its IPO price.
The nine SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Industrial Tech Acquisition II (Industrial, energy, and communications technology space SPAC)
2. Western Acquisition Ventures (Various industries including infrastructure and health SPAC)
3. Papaya Growth Opp. I (Tech and media SPAC)
4. Atlantic Coastal Acq. II (Next-generation mobility sector. SPAC)
5. Consilium Acquisition I ("New economy sectors" SPAC)
6. Andretti Acquisition (Automotive industry SPAC)
7. 10X Capital Venture III (Tech-enabled business SPAC)
8. Broad Capital Acquisition (Aviation and aerospace industry SPAC)
9. Gores Holdings IX (no selected target industry)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $2.0 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]