Seven SPACs and no IPO went public in the week of January 17, 2022.
The seven SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Heartland Media Acquisition (media, entertainment, and sports SPAC)
2. AIB Acquisition (fintech SPAC)
3. HCM Acquisition (fintech SPAC)
4. Banyan Acquisition (foodservice industry SPAC)
5. DUET Acquisition (technology businesses in the APAC region SPAC)
6. KnightSwan Acquisition (tech-enabled solutions with applications in government and commercial markets SPAC)
7. Generation Asia I Acq. (TMT, business services, or consumer sectors in Asia SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $1.1 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]