Two IPOs and five SPACs went public in the week of February 14, 2022 led by Blue Water Vaccines Inc (NASDAQ: BWV), Preclinical biotech developing vaccines for the flu and other infectious diseases, raised $20 million at a $105 million market cap and finished 538% above its IPO price.
Chinese manufacturer of disposable medical products, Meihua International Medical Technologies Co. Ltd (NASDAQ: MHUA) raised $36 million at a $236 million market cap and finished 18% below its IPO price.
The five SPACs went public this past week are:
1. A SPAC I Acquisition (TMT sector in the US and Asia SPAC)
2. FutureTech II Acq. (disruptive technology sector in the US SPAC)
3. PowerUp Acquisition (media and entertainment businesses SPAC)
4. AXIOS Sustainable Growth (agriculture-related technology firms in Central and Eastern Europe SPAC)
5. Genesis Unicorn Capital (biotech and pharmaceutical sectors SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $635 million.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]