Hexcellence US IPOs Weekly Recap - Week of July 27, 2020
Seven IPOs and five SPACs went public in the week of July 27, 2020, led by led by Vital Farms (Nasdaq: VITL), the largest pasture-raised eggs producer in US which soared 60% in its first trading day and closed its first week at 60% above its IPO price.
Chinese electric vehicle maker Li Auto (Nasdaq: LI) raised $1.1 billion at a $10 billion market cap and finished up 39%. The last Chinese issuer to raise over $1 billion was Tencent Music Entertainment Group (NYSE: TME) in December 2018.
The five SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Churchill Capital Corp IV (no selected target industry)
2. CC Neuberger Principal II (no selected target industry)
3. E.Merge Technology Acquisition ( technology business SPAC)
4. ACE Convergence Acquisition (technology business SPAC)
5. NewHold Investment (industrial technology SPAC)
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].